יום שלישי, אוגוסט 28, 2007

Limmudfest

Well...I am in London. It good to be back.
Limmudfest was great. The music, the sessions, the scenery.
Best moments:
Jen Charlton singing Blue Raincoat.

D.J. Socalled wowing the audience with the most odd-unbelievable-I-think-I-like-it-but-why? music of the year. (check these are the good old days track)

Rabbi Joel Levy teaching. I felt Kdusha in the room. I am still thinking about it. Oppression and free choice. I will write about it more. TBC

Ghettoplotz with new tracks and visuals.

Koolooloosh- Great guys, Great music, Jerusalem Hip Hop. Very rough. sick. Love it

Darfur was one of the fuci. James Smith of Aegis trust and the Holocaust center in Nottingham is complete inspiration. I keep hearing what he said about our responsibility to help Darfur. you can learn more about it here.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה