יום ראשון, יולי 15, 2007

Thanks to Google Analytics, I now have more information about you, my 5 loyal readers.
The truth must be said, it slightly more than five readers. Will not tell you how many, I will just share with you the following:
1 reader from Finland
2 from Central America. only 1 from South America though.
2 From Singapore
3 From India.
1 from Moncton, Canada.
No one from Nebraska, which proves my point: there is no such place, its just an urban myth.
Loads from Israel - all the way from Beer Sheva to Haifa.
Loads from the UK - from Devon to Manchester. Anybody knows where on earth and England Wrexham is?

3 תגובות:

  1. When I first started with my blog..I wondered why so many people in Haifa were coming to my blog..
    It's not like I espouse Communist views.
    The someone splained to me that the servers of the majot Internet providor is in haifa so everyone comes up as Haifa

    השבמחק
  2. Hiya Shlomit. Wrexham is in North Wales. I have to admit it is not a well- known Jewish community, so so you must have some secret admirers.

    השבמחק
  3. Hi David, You mightbe right, but I also know, as a fact about few readersI have from Haifa. No contradiction here.

    Hello M. nice to see you here. Very secret admirers. Top secret I mean.

    השבמחק