יום חמישי, יוני 28, 2007

So I am at home, recovering as they say.
Its nice to be at home. I realize it was wise to move to this flat, I like it a lot, it feels home. Last night had a long conversation realizing how many flats I made into a home in the past 4 years, four flats turned into a home.
I cannot concentrate for long, I can watch lazy films, do some reading, still not able to read anything clever or write,it will come back to me they say.
I discovered I made quite a lot of friends, and luckily, they know how to cool, thanks to them I have what to eat, shame I am not that hungry.
Friends are coming for London, they are all around. trying to meet up with them.
So you see, I am getting better. Soon my brain will function again, I might have something interesting to say.
Untill then: goodbye.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה