יום שני, פברואר 12, 2007

I met with my friend S tonight, as I pointed out in the past most of my friends are: S, A, J or M, so I met with the lovely S and we chatted about life, marriage relationships etc. all those heart warming subjects, yeup.
And then she said something really clever about the no-Dignity of Dating, which I thought was intersting, that almost any otherfield of single people`s life is dignified, but dating, about how one acts, what he tells, about we are sharing with complete strangers. But something sounded very familiar. The Dignity of Dating... dignity of dating....It sounds like a title of a book a Chief Rabbi I admire would have written.
Actually I think he, or any other serious rabbi, should write about this sensetive subject, some kind of a Guide for the Single Preplexed. Ethics of Dating, Truth vs. Kindness, What to say, what not and so on. There is so much to write about, with all the hardships one goes through, some good advice and inspiring ideas can always help.
It made me think a lot, which is always a good thing. Thank You S.

תגובה 1:

  1. Honey, its always a pleasure to spend time with you! I still think we could make some good money by writing that book. I know,I know, after the papers!

    השבמחק