יום רביעי, ינואר 03, 2007



So on Sunday evening before we went to a party K, S, T, M and myself played another round of Taki, or Uno as its called in the UK.
It brought back to me many memories of Shabbat, after Friday night dinner, we used to play Ramicube, long long games. Only when I started to go to Bnei Akiva on Friday nights -as all my cool friends did, we stopped playing.
Years later my father will teach me to play chess and I will discover the power of strategy, and that its not about luck, its about planning.

It also brought back memories from the first Gulf War, when school was cancelled for months and we used to play Taki or Monopoly, I used to play at my friend`s Miri She lived right across from me.

There is something very comforting about this kind of games. Maybe because I am allowed to play, as opposed to serious professional daily life, ,maybe its the enjoyment of having friends around playing, just playing, with no need to be clever, happy or friendly, just playing.

One funny thing: We discovered that the one who is in charge og the score is the one who wins the round.

p.s. There are no loosers, we are all winners!

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה