יום ראשון, ינואר 28, 2007

Procrastinating

J was the first to use this word, I remember I looked quickly in the dictionary to find it meaning, discovering that my laziness has a scientific name. Later on M admitted to suffer from the same thing.
So now, I have 3 ppers to write to uni, I am not working this week, and this morning I managed not to write because I was busy with:
1. Burning CD`s to my Itune
2. Chatting with friends from London through skype
3. Tidying my closet
4. Arranging my next dentist appointments
5. uploads photos to flicker - I am there as shlomiti

I really should start writing, I am starting g a new job I wont have time to write I have only 4 days to write, but nothing,no inner motivation what so ever,
I am very lazy..... Well, I am not lazy actually. I am just in the middle of a procrastination session.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה