יום ראשון, ינואר 28, 2007

Always walk

Thursday night I was on my way to meet S , she just came back from the states, and we decided to meet up at a nice place at Emek Refaim.
I decided to walk to the restaurant - its just 30 minutes away from me, and I can use some excrises.
AS I turn to Emek I recognize three people from the distance walking towards me.They are familiar, but they don't fit Jerusalem, not the three of them together, they are from somewhere else.
they were 3 people I know from South Woodford - a couple that made Aliyah a while ago, and their friend. I am used to see the couple around, but the combination of the four of us standing together chatting about Israeli prices, Jerusalem finest kosher restaurants, threw me back to many Shabbat meals we spent together.
Also something about the walking hit me - I used to see them all walking, on Shabbat. after shul, on the way to shul. Walking.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה