יום רביעי, אוגוסט 02, 2006

Mel Gibson wants to meet a Jewish leader

Sorry Mel, but I am very busy with all this Tisha Bav this week, so I cannot meet with you. Actually even if I had time I am still not sure I would like to meet up with you.
I never thought you were attractive, and now I think you are completly appalling. Yah being drunk makes your tongue find its own words, I have been drunk so I know. But the tongue lets out what is inside, in your mind in your heart.

No excuses. Specially now as we see the Iranian president that recommended Israeli Jews to go back to Europe and promised to erase Israel is trying to do it throughout the Hezbollah he funds.
Sorry Mel, apologizing is very sweet but not enough.
I think you got something else wrong. If I am not a devoted Christian (which I am not), why should I accept the Christian morals of forgivness? Since when Jews agreed to give the other cheeck???
You know Mel, go get yourself a drink, call your daddy, start to look for a new career, and please leave us alone.

I don't like you very much,
shlomit

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה