יום ראשון, אוגוסט 20, 2006

Last week in the engagement party, this guy is trying to chat me up. To be fair to him, he has a point. Not me being that great, more about the setting: its an engagement party, the very much in love couple show us all its possible.
So I am queing, waiting near the buffet. this guy is staring at me. I notice that. I try ti ignore his stare but its getting really uncomfortable. The buffet includes load of bread, cheese and vegtables which I am happy to see. The guy is still staring at me, and then he says: So, do you like cheese?

honestly, the answer is really long and complicated. I like some kinds of cheese, mostly goat cheese as I try to avoid cow`s milk but sometime I will have ricotta cheese, and I dislike soy cheese and I like Hallumi cheese grilled, not fried.
but that was not the question. the question was wether or not I am willing to start a conversation, or maybe more than just one conversation. I am usually very happy to have loads of conversations. But not this one. This guy met me a couple years ago, and he got my phone number and called me few times, untill I told him I will be very very busy in the coming year and I have no time to socialize at all.

Did he forget the whole thing? Was he overwhelmed by my pressence that he decided to have another go?
Or maybe he just had a simple question.
We will never know. Would we?

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה