יום שישי, יוני 09, 2006

Not complaining at all

Dont get me wrong.I love it, its finally summer the way it should be: Hot, sunny with this added value of making everyone happy. (not sure I understand why people take off there cloths off that easily as sun gets out, but never mind that)...

The thing is: I need to buy more cloths. I thought not to as I am going to Israel next week and go shopping in a place where the price makes sense (and you dont feel immoral as I do when I shop here), but I am in need for few nice tops, skirts and you know, the basics for these few days.

Last summer there was no need - no summer and the nice things I bought in NY are a bit too big now. The cloths from the summer before are outdated, not my style and they just look funny, the colours are all wrong.
So.... hello Brent Cross, you will see me after work.
(A scary presentation... not complaining!)

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה