יום חמישי, מאי 18, 2006

The Pimms one.

It was not my fault to begin with.
I am usually a responsible humen being and driver.

Time:
The begining of Last August
Venue:
A back grden in Hendon
Why:
It was N`s Hen day garden party.
How:
Got there quite excited, took me awhile to find the house. Knocked on the door, intreduced myself to her friends that I never met before, luckly two past collegues where there too. N comes in her eyes covered, wearing a massive ugly rain coat and boots. We all laugh. Great.
There is a waiter there, wearing a suit, as it happens some of his cloths disappear, and he wears less and less. YES.

They served lots of drinks, and lots of fruity drinks, like apple juice, and orange juice, and this really nice juice, not acidy, not sweet, just nice and refreshing. so I had four... hmmm five... actually more like eight cuups of this lovely refreshing drink.
It was a great party, lots of funny games and a underdressed waiter, a bouncy castle and lots of nice juices.
Walked to my car, everything is under control. I had a BBQ party in Loughton to get to.
Suddenly I noticed I will not have enough fuel to get to Loughton, so I drove to the gas station, and when paying was asked to put in my PIN number. Only then I broke up gigling. I could not remember it, couldnt stop laughing. Everything around me seemed to be extremely amusing, specialy all the seruiouse shocked faces staring at me as if I have done something wrong. What could I have done wrong???
I drove (yes, again) to my good friends A&S, as S saw me she asked for my keys. I refused, gigling explaining I have to get to Loughton, she in a very sevre yet worried voice told me I am not going anywhere, and took my keys. Needless to say I spent my night there.
That was the day I discovered the Pimms is an Alcoholic drink!

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה