יום שלישי, מאי 23, 2006

And I thought I am an independent women..

Well. Yesterday.
Left work in a rush, had to be home before 7:30pm to say goodbye to my cousin who flew back to Israel, and to meet up with my lovely girls from work. (I even gave up going to see Mastisyahu!).
All was fine, North C was smooth, drove 70 miles an hour, please don`t tell anyone, got to East Finchley just befor 7pm, lots of traffic. Suddenly as I am indicating to turn left, I feel the car is getting all funny, and that I cannot push the steering wheel. opps. Luckly managed to pull, parked the car in a relativly safe place, had a look and... the whole tire was flat, and torn. Opps. tried to look for the spare wheel, but the Ford KA designer thought that hiding it will be a good idea. Called my angel friend A. he came to help took hin 10 minutes to find it, we called our friend that owns a KA as well, but she was at the concert, thanks S!
We had to call the AA.The guy showed me how badly the tire was, I am actually very lucky, if it would have blown while I was speeding on the North C. it would not be nice at all.
So..I waited in the rain for 2 hours, didn`t see my cousin, didn`t see my friends, didn`t see Matisyahu. Just to realize thart I cannot do this by myself. I might not be an independant women as I wish to be.
Maybe this is the new femenism??

תגובה 1:

  1. one day when i was driving i got to the traffic lights and put on my hand brake. Then it got stuck and i couldn't take it off. I was blocking traffic onto the a1 during rush hour and had to wait for the aa to come and undo my hand brake. But that's what i pay them for, right? This is not about feminism and independence, its about making the most of the service providers you subscribe to!

    השבמחק